21 January 2016

Hunting for Bruichladdich Octomore 07.4

Normally when I do a "hunting for" blog I look up the price levels of a Dram on websites in Holland and some other sites that ship to Holland. 

Right now I'm hunting for the price level for the just released Bruichladdich Octomore 07.4 / 167 ppm Virgin Oak.

I can put information in this blog about this dram, but it is much better if you go look at the source: http://www.bruichladdich.com/article/new-octomore-074-released

At this point in time, 21 of January 2016, the only place that has Octomore 07.4 available for ordering is the Bruichladdich.com online shop. It retails for £151,25 (€198 incl. shipping to Holland)

I will add more site when prices become available! 

First sites to mention a price are:
www.bottleworld.de/ : €229,99
- eBay.de: €299,-
- www.masterofmalt: 206,51
drankdozijn.nl: €175.- (discount) normally €199,-
www.wijnhuisdenboer.nl: €199,-

Prices are dated on 08-03-2016.

So, for now, the discount price of Drankdozijn is the lowest I can find, but after that ordering at Bruichladdich itself is the best option if one lives in Holland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment