29 January 2016

Unboxing a sample of Octomore 07.1

Yesterday a 6 cl sample of Bruichladdich Octomore 07.1 arrived. 

Some pictures of the unboxing. 




Will post here later what I think of Octomore. I especially bought a sample first because, frankly, before committing €150,- plus to a bottle I want to be sure I'm not buying a dram that's just not me. 

So the kind people of whiskysite.nl offer samples that help with this issue. 

The 6 cl samples offer just enough liquid so I'm able to have 3 to 4 tastings before the bottle is empty. Which is good, since Octomore might be something that needs to grow on you. 

Anyway, since my nose is all blocked from a wee cold, I'm postponing the first tasting till I'm all clear again. No sense in wasting a €22,- sample ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment