3 April 2016

Hunting for Cotactin Creek Roundstone Rye 92 proof

This is another "Hinting for" blog. This time the object of the hunt is one of the versions of a Rye whisky from the USA made by the Cotactin Creek distillery.


Photo: from the website of Cotactin Creek

The Rye Whisky I am hunting for is bottled in four versions all called "Roundstone".

The versions are:

  • Roundstone Rye, 40% ABV, 100% Rye,
  • Roundstone Rye 92 proof, 46% ABV, 100% Rye, Distiller's Reserve
  • Roundstone Rye Cask proof, 58,9% ABV (depending on the barrel), 100% Rye
  • Roundstone Rye Limited Edition HMX 
Normally I would check out the obvious online stores here in Holland, but for these bottles the results were all negative. So I did some advanced Googling and that to resulted in very little hits. 

The website of Cotactin Creek gives retailer information and it mentions the Haromex Development. 

After some twitter contact with the guys from Haromex I was given a link to one online retailer that delivers to my city, Lelystad. The online retailer is called Neel Drinks

I myself have found some other retailers that offer Catoctin Creek and I have listed the price of the 92 Proof version below as found on the 3nd of April 2016:
  • Neel Drinks: €71,90
  • Luxuriousdrinks.com: €71,90
  • En.drinkology.de: €67,20
I will add price information as it becomes available. 

For an online YouTube review of this whisky please check out E-Man Booze : http://youtu.be/4-j6GJsiAHY


No comments:

Post a Comment